Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NY!!!

         I will be heading to New York and I am so excited!!! I haven't been there for four years and I am really eager to see how everyone is doing now.The two things that I am worried about are my frizzy hair and my awkwardness.
     It is a little weird and superficial for me to say that I am worried about my hair, but I really think that my hair is one of the craziest and most unmanageable hair in the world. My hair is so poofy to the point where it could scare the living and wake up the dead. I might be exaggerating a little bit about the last part:) I was thinking that if my hair is this poofy in AZ that it might double in size by the time I get out of JFK airport. I have heard that it is really humid in New York and I really hope that it is not bad as it people say. If it is, I really hope my hair will behave:)
     The other thing that I am anxious about is meeting people. Especially new people. I am not the greatest person in meeting and greeting. I tend to be really awkward and quiet. It takes me a while to warm up to people.  I hope that I don't weird anyone out and say something dumb. If I do, I apologize in advance.
     On the other hand, I am really excited to go to New York to see my cousin getting married! There is something joyous about being at weddings. I think it is  beautiful to see a journey and a life beginning in front of my eyes. This is going to be the first family wedding that I am going to witness so it is really special.
    I am also excited to see  familiar faces and catch up with them. I am excited to see the city again and see new places. On that note, New York, HERE I COME!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment