Friday, June 17, 2016

Three Years Later and A Little Wiser...Maybe

          It has been over three years later since I have last blogged. I honestly thought that I would not come back to it ever again but here I am... again. I make no promises of being consist with it, but I felt like I needed to get back with blogging.
          See, the reason why I started writing is because I thought that I had the courage to say what was in my heart and be open to saying my thoughts and feelings. However, being the private person I am, I found it difficult to being so open about things. I always get crap with my friends and family for not being so open. They would say that they never knew what I was thinking. However, I am learning that its not necessarily healthy to being so private all the time. I am learning that its okay to let people in and let them hear what I have to say. What better way to do all this than blogging?
         Now that all the deep stuff is over, here is an update at what is happening in my life. I am nineteen years old, almost twenty. Yikes! I will start my junior year at University of Arizona in Tucson this year.  I am currently majoring in Physiology and minoring in Psychology.After my undergrad, I am planning to go into Pharmacy school. I used to live in an apartment with my older sister for two years, but she is done with school, so now my little sister is going to move in with me. I have learned that it is easier to say these things than to actually go through it.College, I have learned is a whole another ball game. It is definitely not easy and it is a hard slap in the face of reality. However, I am enjoying being independent and learning how to do things on my own. I am that kid who has to be pushed off the cliff by my parents because I was too scared to jump. However, I am enjoying  figuring it out and dealing with new challenges every day.
        There is my quick little update and I am excited to continue blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment